Do you get your car’s oil changed? Do you get checkups at the dentist?
If so, you know it’s important to prevent or catch problems early! The same is true for your body.
Come learn more about the condition of your health at our Commit to Be Fit employee wellness screening!
- October 8th – FRC GJ, 8am – 2pm
- October 9th – Bacon Campus, 7am -2pm
- October 14th – The Commons, 7am -2pm
- October 15th – Corporate, 1pm -5pm
- October 20th – FRC Montrose, 11am -1pm
- All assessments will be conducted outdoors, under a tent.
- Biometrics: BMI, Blood Pressure, Waist Circumference
- Fitness Assessments: Body Fat %, Squat, PVC OH, Hip Hinge w/ PVC, Lunge, Push Ups
- Consultations: Schedule a FREE 30 minute follow-up appointment with a personal trainer to discuss your results.
- Employee Benefits: Check out the health and wellness benefits that Hilltop offers for part/full-time employees.
- Roice Hurst Humane Society: Come hang out and de-stress with some cute dogs and cats from the local shelter.
WIN RAFFLE PRIZES:
- 32″ Smart TV
- Ninja Blender
- Fitbit Watches
- Hydroflask Water Bottles
- Massage Gift Certificates
- Personal Training Sessions
- AND MORE!
EARN WELLNESS POINTS:
- 3 points for attending the Wellness Screening
- 3 points for completing your wellbeing appraisal
- 5 points for Designating a Primary Care Provider
There are your 10 points for the quarter!