What do you think when you read the word POLICY?
- “Uh-oh! I better be careful or I’ll get in trouble.”
- “Rules, rules, rules.”
- “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
The PeopleOps Team hopes to change that. Each month, we will send a SHORT (funny?) video recorded by your very own PeopleOps team to remind you of an important policy from our Employee Handbook.
Why watch these videos?
- We’re all accountable to follow the guidelines in the Employee Handbook. These videos will help you remember and understand them.
- You can earn 1 Point toward your monthly 5-point goal in the Health Top Wellbeing Program to help you win GREAT prizes! Click here to log in and claim your points. Look for the Employee Handbook Video activity.
- All the cool kids are raving about them! (Okay – we don’t know if that’s true.)
This Month’s Video: Employee Conduct <4.5 mins>
After you watch this series of videos, we hope you’ll think:
- “I get this rule – it helps keep me and others safe.”
- “Now I understand my responsibilities.”
- “I know exactly what you’re talking about!”
Please email us your feedback! We’d love to hear from you.
PS – This is NOT a Dylan Hardy production. Do not blame him for its quality!
PPS – This was “acting”. I do not hate the residents or my job, Ali wasn’t arrested, Monica doesn’t steal staplers, and Sandra would never sleep on the job—especially with a pink teddy bear.
PPPS – Supervisors, consider showing this video at your next staff meeting or shift change and hold a discussion. We can rise higher together!